MEGGER ELECTRIC TEST INSTRUMENTS
Digital Multimeter Item Code : 71337213
The Megger AVO410 digital multimeter has been designed for the contracting electrician and has the additional features that also make the instrument suitable for wide range ofapplications and users.The instrument offers AC and DC voltage and currentmeasurements as well as resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges. True RMS readings on the AC functions are standardon the AVO410 and the instrument features a CATIV 600 V safety rating meaning the instrument is suitable for industrial applications.
• 6000 count backlit digital display
• True RMS reading on AC mode
• 1000 V DC / 750 V AC ranges
• 10 A AC / DC ranges
• Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
• CAT IV 600 V
BATTERY IMPEDANCE TEST EQUIPMENT
Strip Chart Recorder Item Code : 71337489
The Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Test Equipment determines the health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ahby taking measurements of the most important battery parameters. The BITE3 measures cell impedance, an internalohmic test, cell voltage, intercell connection resistance andripple current. And, for the first time in a battery instrument,the BITE3 measures float current and the harmonic contentof the ripple current.
• Determines health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah
• On-line testing with Pass/Warning/Fail calculations
• Measures impedance, interconnection resistance and cell voltage
• Windows CE operating system with 32 MB of memory
• Measures float and ripple currents
• Includes PowerDB LITE Management Software
Item Code : 71337641
The new ground testing instrument family from Meggeroffers a unique solution to your ground rod testing needs.The complete kit of instrument, test leads, stakes, batteriesand calibration certificate are delivered in a tough polypropylenecarry case – everything you need to start testing inone kit.
• IP54 rated
• 2 and 3 point testing
• Selectable 25 V or 50 V output
• Complete with lead and stake kit
• Simple one button operation
• Hardwearing carry case
• Delivered with calibration certificate
4-TERMINAL EARTH/GROUND RESISTANCE AND SOIL RESISTIVITY
Item Code : 71337950
Megger’s popular 4-terminal ground testing instrument family includes four basic models with different kit variants for each that include select accessories for greater testing flexibility. The four basic units are:Model Description
DET4TD2 Dry-cell battery powered basic 4-terminal tester
DET4TR2 Rechargeable battery powered basic
DET4TC2 Dry-cell battery powered 4-terminal tester with selectable test frequencies, greater measurement sensitivity and attached rod technique and stakeless measurement capability
DET4TCR2 Rechargeable battery powered 4-terminal tester with selectable test frequencies, greater measurement sensitivity and attached rod technique and stakeless measurement capability
• 2, 3 and 4 point testing
• Stakeless (clamp-on) testing capability
• ART (Attached Rod Technique) capability
• Multiple, user selectable test frequencies
• Resistance measurement range to 200,000 Ω
• IP54 rated
• Warning indicators prevent test failure
• Simple one button operation
• Included leads, stakes, calibration certificate and rugged carry case
4COMBINED LOOP AND RCD TESTERS
Digital Ground Tester Item Code : 71338219
The LRCD200 series is the latest generation of combinednon-tripping loop tester and RCD test instruments thatprovide simple, affordable and flexible test tools forelectrical contractors testing energised circuits.All LRCD200 series instruments are supplied with a Meggercalibration certificate.Three instruments are available:
This instrument provides 3 phase safe non triploop testing and 1xI tests of 10mA to 500mARCDs.NOT SUITABLE FOR UK APPLICATIONS.
This instrument provides three phase safe nontriploop testing and 1/2I, I, and 5I RCD testingfor standard, selective and DC RCDs. Suitable fordomestic installers testing to UK Part Prequirements.
As the LRCD210 with the addition of 110 V looptesting and 2 wire fast testing, plus phase tophase and phase to earth measurement andautomatic RCD testing with result recall.All three instruments will not trip RCDs rated at 30 mA orgreater during loop testing, even electronic RCDs.
• PFC calculation and display from the loop test measurement • Supply voltage display on connection to circuit. • Supply frequency measurement Additionally for the LRCD220 • 2-wire fast test is provided • 415 V Phase to Phase loop measurement • 110 V operation • Backlit LCD display • Phase rotation display
PORTABLE OIL TEST SETS
Item Code : 71338379
Megger’s automatic portable oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results in the field and laboratory with lock in precision electrode gapsetting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid is a key feature enabling users to see what is happening within the test chamber.Megger portable 60 kV and 80 kV oil test sets are the lightest on the market ranging from 16 kg to 23.5 kg depending on model and configuration. They come complete with optional carry bag and transport case. The carry bag has pouches for electrode accessory pack, leads, quick user guide, paper roll etc.
• Light-weight, rugged, portable instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
• Lock in precision – oil vessel with lockable adjustment
• Bright 3.5 inch colour display visible out doors
• Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
• Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current Ultra fast
RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE TESTERS
Digital Ground Tester Item Code : 71338543
Standard test ranges The RCDT300 series can perform 1/2I, 1xI and 5xI tests on RCDs rated at 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA and 500 mA ongeneral and selective (time delayed) RCDs. The RCDT320/ 330 can also test RCDs rated at 10 mA and 1000 mA. All units offer DC testing of RCD’s.Test times for normal and Selective RCDs are:
Normal Selective1/2I 2s 2sI 300ms 2s5I 40ms 150msn 5I tests are available on RCDs rated up to 100 mA.
Polarity All RCDs can be tested at 0º or 180º
Selective RCDs Selective breakers have a time delay in tripping. When selected, trip test times are extended and a 30s delay is allowed between the measurement of the fault voltage and the application of the test current.
Touch voltage Touch voltage is measured at the start of the RCD test. If enabled it is displayed on the analogue arc on completion of testing.Touch voltage inhibit is selectable from 25 V or 50 V.
• Tests standard, DC, selective, and programmable RCDs
• Ramp testing
• Auto (Remote) testing
• 3 Phase safen Enables testing on 110 V centre tapped supplies.
• Tough rubber armoured case with built-in covern Weatherproof to IP54
• USB interface for downloading test result
VF AC VOLTAGE DETECTORS
Digital Ground Tester Item Code : 71338642
The Megger VF1 and VF2 Voltage detectors are, compactpen-style instruments to identify the presence of live ACvoltages from 100 V to 600 V at 50 or 60 Hz. Voltage iscapacitively detected, signalled on the VF1 by the illuminationof a bright red LED situated within the white nylon tip.The VF2 has the additional feature of an audible warningdevice actuated simultaneously to the red LED.Both VF1 and VF2 incorporate a flashlight torch. Extendedbattery life is achieved by the use of a bright-white LED.
• Non-contact detection of AC voltage
• Automatic audible warning buzzer (VF2)
• Bright red voltage indicator in tip
• Built-in bright white LED torch
• Suitable for detecting voltage at socketoutlets or against wire insulation CAT III 1000V
Item Code : 73660356
Nothing gets past these forks Sensors of this series combine transmitter and receiver into a single device and therefore feature high operational safety. They are characterized by simple mounting without alignment work as well as high sensitivity. The sensors are used for detecting small parts or for detecting labels and print marks, even on transparent foils.
Leave A Comment